Signing in to your Kohl’s Credit Card Account gives you a lot of advantages.
- check the status of your credit and to enhance your credit dead-line
- manage your bills, statements, history of transfers
- change any profile information
And many more.
|Headquarters: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA|
|Founder: Maxwell Kohl|
|Date of establishment: 12 September 1962|
|Director: Kevin Mansell|
To access a Kohl’s Credit Card Account you must of course to be an owner of My Kohl’s Charge Card. If haven’t a card yet you’d be better to get it as soon, as you can.
Users of Kohl’s Credit Card are saving big amounts of money due to this options:
- Every day your first buy gives you a cash-back wich is 25% of the price.
- You also get back 15% when the credit card is delivered to you through mail.
- Every year every Kohl’s Credit Card owner gets 12 and more special promotions.
- When the ammount of your outlay becomes 600+$, you become a Most Valued Customer. It means that you get 18 and more discounts each year.
And this is not the full list of Kohl’s Credit Card advantages.
How to login to Kohls Credit Card Account
Go to the Kohl’s website. Enter your User Name and password in the form on the right. Click “Submit”:
User Name doesn’t match the email specified during the registration.
Accessing Kohls Credit Card Account from a Mobile Device
To sign in using the Kohl’s mobile version choose “Sign On” option in the menu:
Specify your User Name and password. Click “Submit”:
How to recover forgotten password?
If you forgot your password for Kohl’s personal account, click “Forgot Password” link:
Specify your User Name and last 4 digits of SSN. Click “Next”: